The PRV Audio D3220Ph, pro audio phenolic compression driver offers unsurpassed vocal and midrange reproduction. The specially designed phenolic diaphragm on a Kapton former offers a smooth sound required for proper voice production systems.
The D3220Ph with a 2” opening and large 3” voice coil is perfect for large venue loudspeaker enclosures or line array systems where a high sound quality and SPL is required. 4 M6 bolt mounts permit mounting to most 2” wave guides.
D3220Ph is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in most any environment.
- Throat Diameter: 2"
- Type: Bolt-On
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (Ohm)
- Rated Power Handling: 110 Watts
- Program Power: 220 Watts
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 109 dB
- Frequency Range at -10 dB: 650 - 7,500 Hz
- Recommended Hi Pass X-Over: 800 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Diaphragm Type: Phenolic
- Weight: 9.72 Lbs
- Replacement Diaphragm: RPD3220Ph