JBL 320W 4-Channel Marine Boat Amplifier (MA6004)
Upgrade the sound on your boat with JBL® power that can take on the open seas. The MA6004 has marinized circuit boards to keep salt air and corrosion away and survive the brutal conditions of heavy waves and harsh weather. You’ll have tuning options for systems of any size, variable bass boost and easy installation in tight spaces. You’d be hard pressed to find a better audio system for any voyage, whether it’s a leisurely afternoon on a placid lake or a race across the Atlantic. And your next party out there? It can sound great!
MA6004 Amplifier Highlights:
- JBL marine amplification has been engineered to withstand harsh marine conditions, with fully “marinized” circuit boards to ensure flawless power delivery, year after year
- Onboard 12dB electronic crossovers provide tuning options for systems of any size
- Variable bass-boost circuit provides additional bass tuning to optimize performance, regardless of location
- Low-profile heatsink allows for installation in tight spaces
MA6004 Amplifier Specifications:
- 60W RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms and ≤1% THD + N
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dBA (reference 1W into 4 ohms)
- 80W RMS x 4 channels at 2 ohms, 14.4V supply and ≤1% THD + N
- 160W RMS x 2 channels at 4 ohms, 14.4V supply and ≤1% THD + N
- Dynamic power: 145W at 2 ohms
- Effective damping factor: 6.395 at 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 27kHz (–3dB)
- Maximum input signal: 6V
- Maximum sensitivity: 100mV
- Output regulation: –0.03dB at 4 ohms
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 2-3/16" (337x261x56 mm)
- Fuses: 25A x 2
JBL 6.5" 150W Dual-Cone Marine Speakers (MS6510) - 2 Pairs (4 Speakers)
The new JBL Marine Series Speakers are ready to take on anything Mother Nature throws your way. With Plus One™ woofers and balanced dome tweeters, you'll hear the clarity of your audio above the raucous sounds of the sea. Designed to take on the sun, sea spray and scrub downs, these powerful speakers feature waterproof motor structures, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, and rubber surrounds.
MS6510 Speakers Features:
- Plus One™ woofer cones
- Balanced dome tweeters
- Designed for the elements
- Individually voiced
- OEM-level reliability testing
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
MS6510 Speakers Specifications:
- Type: 6" Dual Cone
- Peak power handling: 150W
- Power handling, continuous average: 50W
- Frequency response: 18kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m): 90db
MS6510 Speakers Highlights:
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones - Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Balanced Dome Tweeters - Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- Designed for the Elements - Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
- Individually Voiced - For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing - JBL tests every speaker design to rigid specifications, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers — this is ideal for equipment that will be heavily driven in the elements. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.